Today being the last day for Illinois' 94th General Assembly, Illinois conservatives owe a debt of gratitude to several Republican lawmakers who will be either retiring or moving onto other life endeavors after today.
We thank them each for their public service, but especially we thank those who upheld conservative ideals in our State Capitol's hostile environment.
Best wishes and thanks to:
- State Senator Wendell Jones
- State Senator Ed Petka
- State Senator Peter Roskam
- State Senator Steve Rauschenberger
- State Senator Rick Winkel
- State Senator Kay Wojcik
- State Representative Eileen Lyons
- State Representative Terry Parke
- State Representative Art Tenhouse